This Privacy Notice describes how CMG (GCG LLC.) protects personal information of our participants and visitors who use our websites, mobile applications, products or services (collectively, our “Users”). This Privacy Notice provides details about how your personal information is collected and used by us, as well as an explanation of the data rights you may have in that personal information. This Privacy Notice applies to all CMG websites, emails, platforms, brands, products, services and mobile applications (collectively, the “Services”). This Privacy Notice does not cover how our Users may use or share data that they collect while using our Services.
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
In the course of your use of the Services, we obtain the following information about you as described below.
INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY PROVIDE TO US
We collect the following information from you when you provide it to us:
- Information that you provide prior and during any registration process, including your name, email address, phone number, billing address or credit card information, geographic location.
- Information you provide, when you call or email us, for support or otherwise, or when you use our products or Services such as through email, phone calls or screen sharing services.
- Payment information, including credit card data and billing address when you purchase some of our Services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOUR USAGE AND DEVICES
We collect data relating to your online activity on our websites, including the following:
- How you got to our Services and any links you click on to leave.
- Pages you view including your interactions with any videos we offer.
- When you update your information, communicate with us or order new Services.
- Metadata about your use of our Services and emails we send to you (including clicks and opens).
- Metadata about how your customers, contacts and users interact with the Services we provide you.
- Issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance.
We store the data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back-end databases and analytics systems.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following business and commercial purposes:
- To provide the requested Services to you.
- To provide you with useful content.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services.
- To offer and improve our Services.
- To provide you with requested information or technical support.
- To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services.
- To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (subject to your consent where required by applicable law).
- To advertise and market third party products and services (subject to your consent where required by applicable law).
- To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services.
- To administer our websites.
- To communicate with you.
- To create directories (only when you explicitly ask to be included).
- To bill for Services.
- To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you.
- As otherwise described in this Privacy Notice.
We also use the information we receive to produce reports on trends such as open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products or Services.
Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for the Services.
We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.
A primary account holder can view personal information saved in your main account.
The transmission of information via the internet, email or text message is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through websites or over email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification.
When we collect financial account information, such as credit card numbers, we protect its transmission through the use of encryption such as the (SSL) protocol
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
We will need to contact you directly or through a third party service provider as necessary to deliver transactional or service related communications regarding products or Services you have signed up or purchased from us. We will also contact you with offers for additional services if you have given us consent to do so or we are allowed based on legitimate interests. You do not need to provide consent to receipt of marketing communications in order to receive our Services.
You always have the opportunity to opt out of our marketing communications with you or change your preferences by following a link in the footer of all non-transactional email messages from us or by emailing us at [email protected].
Some communications from us are considered transactional or service communications (for example, important account notifications and billing information). You agree to receive these transactional and service communications as a condition of the Services that we provide to you. You must cancel your accounts for all Services, if you do not wish to receive any transactional or service communications from us. To cancel your account, please follow the instructions found in the terms of service for the applicable Service. You may still receive marketing communications from us even after you cancel your account unless you also opt out of our marketing communications as described above.
If an account or profile was created without your knowledge or authorization, please contact us immediately at [email protected].
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain your personal information to provide Services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will retain your personal information for no more than 3 months following the date on which you terminate your use of the Services.
Our Services are not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian of such a child and become aware that your child has provided personal information to us, please contact us as described in this Privacy Notice and we will take reasonable steps immediately to remove any such information.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Notice at any time, so please review it frequently. If we decide to change this Privacy Notice in any material way, we will notify you on the CMG website. In all cases, your continued use of any Services constitutes acceptance to any such changes.
CONTACT US AND COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our data handling practices, or you wish to make a comment, you may do so at [email protected] or by regular mail at:
Griffin Coaching Group LLC.
1121 Stoneripple Circle
Lafayette, IN 47909
Attn: CMG Team